Academic Affiliates

Bon Secours Hospital

Bon Secours Hospital opened its doors to the Baltimore community in 1919. Established by the Sisters of Bon Secours, this facility, located in West Baltimore, continues to provide excellent medical care based on the eight core values on which it was founded: respect, justice, integrity, stewardship, innovation, compassion, quality and growth. The emergency department is staffed by board-certified/board-prepared physicians and an experienced nursing staff. Specialty support at this hospital includes a wide range of medical services: cardiology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, orthopedics, neurology, podiatry, general surgery, vascular surgery, nephrology, psychiatry, radiology, hospitalists, and critical care.

Our Facility Includes

Additional Information